Heaven Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am at work/school/somewhere else but home spam-thread

+3
Indefinite
katty
Chobsi
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I am at work/school/somewhere else but home spam-thread Empty I am at work/school/somewhere else but home spam-thread

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 pm

As title says! XD

This is to keep you guys company at work/school whatever!

I know we have a chitchat thread but thats for other randomness xD

Is katty at work yet? Shocked
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

I am at work/school/somewhere else but home spam-thread Empty Re: I am at work/school/somewhere else but home spam-thread

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 pm

katty is at work as of now, all cossy with his ice cold glass of water to wake him up. People drink too much coffee >Shocked
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

I am at work/school/somewhere else but home spam-thread Empty Re: I am at work/school/somewhere else but home spam-thread

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:05 pm

but in the winter coffee or tea is nice Surprised

Though i hate hot drinks RIGHT AFTER i woke up ... cuz im still feeling all hot inside from the blanket and stuff D:
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:07 pm

omg chobsi is on I feelin not so bored anymore XD! I guess tea is ok but i drink too much of that stuff when I go out to chinese resturants @3@
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Indefinite Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:08 pm

I AM HOME!!!

Indefinite

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Am i the only one with a sig here o.o
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:13 pm

Chinese tea is evil .. it makes you full when you wait for yamcha and then you cant eat as much ...

I would like a sig but i fail at stuff like that ... make me one ...

David .. you are not allowed in this thread then XD
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 pm

I actually had someone else make it for me XD andhe did a pretty good job on it keke.

YEAH OMG NVR GO YAMCHA BEFORE WATCHING A MOVIE FAWKKK GG MAH!!
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm

My inbox is getting spammed with emails from this forum for new posts lol D:

char siu buns I love you
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 pm

i dare not look at mine XD lol

I can eat almost evrything but seafood D:!

o btw im not sure when he'll be on to notify me if he can do a sig for you but heres the info u need to fill out inase he says sure
3) Background (Colors blue and black , white and red like this )
(Or I Can Make Something Special , But It Will Be 100% My selection )
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Uh nice!! Ill have to come back to that after sunday though cuz im still trying to pack!! And getting lazy and sleepy DX

You cant eat seafood?? thats so saaaad!!
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:41 pm

argg sushiii >:/ *throws pillow at chobs*
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:07 pm

sashimi I love you mussels I love you lobster I love you grilled squid I love you fish and chips I love you
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:21 pm

sometimes i wonder how people can eat lobster.. It looks like a giant cricket with claws omg that reminds me of the time when I was at pjs pets with my friends and we got to witness them feed crickets to the lizards. When they chopped on them, there was a bunch of white ooze coming out of its back side. Kinda like the tail on a lobster...all that white stuff @_@
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 pm

LOL D: i just eat it i dont wanna know what happened to it before DX

my friend from australia keeps talking about crocodile and emu meet to me o_o apparently its really delicious!
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:51 pm

i had crocodile meat before for some chinese herbal thing. It tasted very chewy and had this not really bitter but kinda like a blank taste that made me wanna throw up Q_Q
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Q_Q ugh that doesnt sound very tasty .. it was described to me as a very tender chicken
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:58 pm

haha well gg what time u heading out?
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 pm

I am getting dressed now! Its 6pm and my friend wont be home til 7 so prolly by 8pm my time ... but then again my bag still hasnt really been packed so if i suddenly poof you know im panicking and trying to manage!!
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

holy smokes your 7 hrs ahead of me D:! I cna't imagin it being all dark right now unless it rains
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:05 pm

Am i? I thought you are in canada? Normally canada is -5 hours from me =o
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 pm

its 11:07 AM atm right now ish not sure how accurate time is at work but thats what it is atm Shocked
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:08 pm

ROFL @ how accurate it is at work ...

You think they change the time on purpose to try to squeeze more hours out of you? XD What time you finish?
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by katty Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:10 pm

i should be bouncing outta here around 3:40ish pm my time. SO we think 4 hrs from your time it would be 10:40ish pm Shocked!
katty
katty

Back to top Go down

Post by Chobsi Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:11 pm

Yeh i wont be home by then xD are you actually working though .. rofl .. you finish early lucky~
Chobsi
Chobsi
[Guild] Discreet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next